I am so glad I found this site. I was actually trying to find Jeremy's contact information so I googled him and your blog popped up. Could you have Jeremy email me lopakalawther@yahoo.com It looks like you guys are doing well and having a lot of fun. Our family blog site is: mllawter.blogspot.com Talk with ya soon.
Lopaka Lawther
PS. My wifes favorite New Kids song is "Cover Girl"
Hey Taralynn!! I love your blog! I'm so sad that I missed out on the NKOTB concert. Nothing like it in the world. I was like, 12 when I went last! Woah! Hope you are doing well.
Tara, It's always so fun to hear what your family is doing; I love the emails with pictures that you send around. Thank you for keeping in touch!!!! I hope that you are all well!! I'm enjoying the life here in Utah; it's grown on me I am afraid. :-)
5 comments:
tara, it looks like the concert was so fun! i still haven't gotten a chance to really talk all that much about it with you. maybe one day soon. :)
Tara,
I am so glad I found this site. I was actually trying to find Jeremy's contact information so I googled him and your blog popped up. Could you have Jeremy email me lopakalawther@yahoo.com It looks like you guys are doing well and having a lot of fun. Our family blog site is: mllawter.blogspot.com Talk with ya soon.
Lopaka Lawther
PS. My wifes favorite New Kids song is "Cover Girl"
Hey Taralynn!! I love your blog! I'm so sad that I missed out on the NKOTB concert. Nothing like it in the world. I was like, 12 when I went last! Woah! Hope you are doing well.
Tara, It's always so fun to hear what your family is doing; I love the emails with pictures that you send around. Thank you for keeping in touch!!!! I hope that you are all well!! I'm enjoying the life here in Utah; it's grown on me I am afraid. :-)
I found your blog off of Denielle's blog this morning. NKOTB huh? I was a total fan too. But I was a Donnie girl myself. :D
Post a Comment