Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Holloween!!

This year we passed out candy in our driveway from the back of our minivan. We just planted new seed on our entire yard and thought it would help cut down on trafic. It worked! Here, the pumpkin and the witch sat down to take a break from trick or treating!

5 comments:

Annie said...

They look so cute! Sounds like you and your Hubby had a great trip!

Brown Family said...

Oh my gosh, little Rebekah looks like a mini me of you- Tara! She is so cute and so is Josiah! I forgot to call the kids on their b-days! What a bad Aunt! Hope they had great days!

Photo Crazy! said...

It looks like you had a fun Halloween and a wonderful trip! I am locking by blog this week and I would like to send you an invite if you would like one. I also need your address for a Christmas card. Jennie Davies
I have my comments locked on my blog...so if you leave me you info. I will delete it and it will not be published.

Photo Crazy! said...

Maybe this will take you straight to my e-mail. Jennie

colleen said...

Love the new photos! What a great looking family!