Hey everyone. Please tell me how old I look. 2 times in the past week people came to my door and asked if my Daddy was home. Jeremy says I should be greatful I look young. I'm starting to think mabe it's becase Jeremy is starting to look old.
I took these pictures becase this was exactly what I looked like that day. This is what I was wearing. Please tell me the truth!
Check this little guy out. He absolutely loves to get suited up in the boys football equipment. He will put it on and take it off over and over and ask to go to practice!!
Sometimes the helmet is a little tight.
Josiah has a really good arm. He will even do plays with Jeremiah and Jacob out front.

10 comments:
First of all- LOVE the music, oh my gosh that takes me back, and I can see how they would get that impression! your a hottie girl- :) Just soak it in all you can, while you can!
Yeah, I agree your a hottie, you still look the same as you did in college ( at least what I remember!!) Soak it all up!! I often get asked how old I am when people notice my five kids and they are surprised that I'm so young still but I already have 5!! I guess you just hold your age well - that will be good for you when you're like 50!!! You look so cute in those pictures with your kids, Love them!!!
You do look young. I actually think it is a Mormon woman thing. I get the same thing all the time. Somebody told me that all Mormon women look young because they don't drink, smoke, or do drugs-they have lots of little ones to chase around and that will keep anyone looking young!!
That is too funny! I agree with you that it is because Jeremy looks old. Ha! Ha! Oh, that was hilarious. You do look young for your age. You also have such a great complexion. Too funny. And were you wearing a High School Musical shirt? There is a clue that you could be young too. ;)
That's too funny! You totally look young. Always have. Heck, you look younger than me and you're slightly older! :P
P.S. Yes! I totally love the music! I knew the lyrics right off but it took me a bit longer to figure out it was NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! Oh. My. Gosh! ;)
Love the music!!!
I had the same thing happen to me about a year ago and all in the same week. But someone asked if my Mom was home.
I agree with Amie, just soak it up!!
that is really funny and makes you feel really good, eh? you look so good for your age. has anyone asked if jeremy was your father? lol.
Well i know you're a hottie since I live down the street. But don't feel bad - when we're out together at Costco and I go for a sample they ask if I've checked with my mom and point to you! just kidding... :o) The cleanse is making me hallucinate - yuck!
Tara! Are you wearing a High School Musical T-Shirt?
I think that must have been part of it! You did look pretty young that day, maybe you're not wearing as much makeup?
Just don't stop wearing that T-shirt because it makes you look young! I want a High School Musical T-Shirt!
Post a Comment