In August we decided to see the Nauvoo Pagent. We drove 8 hours to see the show. It was amazing! We had so much fun. Especially at the pre show activities where there were games, dancing, and music. We stopped in Santa Clause Indiana along the way to spend the day at Holiday World. What a great trip!
One of the pioneer girls took the time to teach Rebekah a few notes on the violin!
The kids (Jacob especially) had the giggles during the Sunset at the Mississippi show so we left to the pre show activities.

1 comment:
Taralynn !!! I'm so glad to see you have a BLOG!! Now I think I'll feel like I can keep up on your family. I of course, have one too! So does AMY!! I was in Nauvoo in July, which happened to be a day the pageant wasn't going because it was a MONDAY, I was kind of bummed that I wouldn't get to see it.
Post a Comment